Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year

Welcome to 4702
Cocks are in.... monkeys are out.
Today celebrates the chinese New Year. So have fun with your bad self.... as I hear that the year of the rooster is a sign of bad times. It's also the age of Aquarius, so watch out for strange and new revelations about the holy grail.
Last night we went to the ex-roomate's new place. She then proceeded to poison me. You see I'm allergic to mushrooms... she knows this... I've stated it before... never the less there was mushrooms in the pasta. So I spent the night in pain as my stomach filled with gases. Let me just say that after my painful night, I rang in the new year with a blast. Oh, and I woke up with a migraine today...

Links of the day
Anti Crime Roadster - na na na na na na na na Batman
A Panoramic View of the moon - Fake that shit
Follow-up to cookie girls - WTF? Has to move out of town now?!?!!!
Mohawk-Wearing Team Survives Scalping WTF?!?!
Burglars get unwanted Valentine's day card - I can see a follow-up to this one with them sueing them for harrasment. Of course this isn't the US.
Food Sculptures - Damn... you can do that with butter?
Cult of Mac Blog - You know when you have too much time when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home