Monday, January 31, 2005

Starting over, here's hoping I don't screw it up

Well, this weekend we moved into a new Apt. A more "cute" apartment. ("cute" is a code word that my wife uses for "small" when we looked at apts)
Since I cleaned out some of my stuff. I figured I would take this advice and follow it. So that's what I'm going to try and do. I'm going to write every day and hope I don't screw it up.

Links of the day:
Banana Bunker - Hold me please, I'm scared
Marine survives 9 bombs - Ummm can I get a purple heart too? Or do I need to shoot my own foot?
Pope looses battle with peace dove - Peace out, I said PEACE OUT!
Episode III - A lost hope - I am your baby's daddy.
Doom the boardgame - Wonder if the Fatman will paint these?
Fantasy Coffins - If I wasn't planning on being toasted when I die... I would want the shoe... or maybe the beer bottle, depends on how I died I guess.
100 year old twins - if Turnips are the key... Guess I'll die young
The "king" gets ink on his finger - Hail to the king baby
Stupid video - Sounds like a bad case of the mundays.
Courage - Good time waster
Man Peed way out of avalanche - Now that's the ticket! Yeah
Cold hands - Damn I need to do more with my life...

I saw you today
Little silver and blue with your ever watching eye. I love and hate it when you sing to me. Seems you always know when I'm occupied and yet you choose to disturb me. Why don't you let me talk when I'm in my new apt? I tire of yelling at you. Why can't we just be friends?

Paul's Ponderance
Who came up with Pyramid Credit Union? I mean the word Pyramid doesn't exactly conjure up many good images. First of all, there is a pyramid scheme. That is where you give your money and you don't get any back, but you do have a promise of much money in the future. Then there is the thought of an actual Pyramid. I mean it was a tomb for crying out loud.... also most of them have all been ransacked and all the priceless jewels have been stolen. Again, not something that I would want of my money. There's also the fact that no one seems to know how they were built and some even believe aliens have built them.... does that mean I'm giving my money to aliens? Anyway... I just don't see how they have been in business for 75 years with a name like that.

Moving Day
Thanks to all who helped move us. Tidy's you're the best!
Last night after everyone left Amanda and I got some Ice Cream and a burrito and went to bed. Which was not my best decision considering the night I had last night...
Tomorrow cable gets hooked up along with the Internet... so that I'm not so bored.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Tam said...

You already screwed it up! Didn't write anything yesterday. Know what the cool thing is though? You can still update today. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home