Friday, August 19, 2005

For meeting that special someone

The fatman IM'd me a like to some pictures that were taken at GenCon2005 and I just had to crack up at this company called www.rpgmatches.com and it's a service to match up gamers either in game or in real life... the choice is yours ;)

Link to the picture

I can imagine one of the testimonies...

So um, yeah like Lord Rodolfo(LR) and I met while playing WOW after getting his information from www.rpgmatches.com and let me tell you it was WOW. I mean he was like a lvl 40 cleric and I was lvl 47 rogue and I really thought the lvl difference was like going to be a hindrance. Turns out it wasn't, I mean he was like a really good um... healer and stuff and we just hit it off LOL. Yesterday we got like married, in game of course, and it was just beautiful. I mean there were like 20 other people there and met some really nice players and stuff and the new outfit that LR got just for the wedding was awesome. He had to like craft for like 4 days to get enough gold for that tunic he was wearing. My friend bekki said it was even better than the one we saw Jingy boy wearing the other day, and that was like you know, da bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home