Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Time to give up the binky

The devil spawn's mother called again on Monday. This time she's asking my wife what she thinks about getting Damien a new blanket.
Okay here's the deal. My wife stole the blaket that Damien would carry around. You see the kid is 3.5 years old... so it's time to give up the binky. This thing was a comforter for a kids bed. However it currently does not look like that. You see over the last 3 years the blanket has not been washed. It has been dragged through dirt, grime, dog shit, dog piss, human piss, dog vomit, and watever else is in that God forsaken house. One particular day my wife took the binky away after Damien dragged it through dog vomit. She placed in the washing machine. She was at the demon spawn's house so she didn't turn it on or anything. Later that day she gets a call from the demon spawn's mother and she said that she "found the binky" and gave it back to him. When my wife said that she put it there because of the dog vomit... the response was "Oh, I should probably wash it then, shouldn't I?"
Yep, she pulled it out of the washing machine and gave it back to him without washing it.
Anyway. He was getting away from using the binky before we left for Canada. The day before we left, the mother gave it back to him as a reward for not crying that morning. My wife would not let it in the house.
When we got back to town, the plan was to steal the binky and burn it when all of this was over. My wife succeeded in her plan and we have the binky wrapped up in a garabage bag at the house. The mother of the demon spawn called asking her if she had seen it... my wife made some noise around the house like she was looking for it and told her "nope... don't see it" and left it at that. That was a week ago.
Now the demon spawn's mother talked to her mother and she suggested that she take Damien to the store to get a new one... my wife told her not to...
Don't know what the demon mother chose to do... but my guess is that she did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home