Monday, February 28, 2005

Oscar Night

Okay, I didn’t watch the Oscars last night. It’s just not my thing to sit and watch an award show. It’s easier to look it up the next day to see who won what. I see that Jamie Foxx got the best actor award. Good for him, I saw Ray it was damn good. I’m also glad that Aviator didn’t get all the awards it was up for. I hate Leo… But best picture went to Million Dollar Baby. Now I’ve not seen this film but that sort of seems like a shocker to me. I thought Ray and Aviator were the top contenders but I guess the real contender won. Spider-man 2 won for visual effects?!? I thought the special effects in that movie were rather dull and stupid looking. I would much rather see a special effect and actually believe it rather than automatically knowing that it was fake. They farm out that shit so badly now so that they can quickly make a film that unless it’s done by ILM you know that it’s going to be shit.

I saw you today

I saw you today eyeing a married woman. Do you really think that if you keep putting chocolate on her desk that she will get fat and her husband will leave her? Do you think that she won’t go back home to the mother land if he does? Going to work out with her doesn’t get you into her pants you know. Did you know it creeps women out when you keep buying them shots and trying to get them so drunk that they can’t drive home? You’re creepy and disgusting and you even creep guys out. Oh and the crotch rocket doesn’t turn anyone on, despite someone telling you that back in the 80’s.

Links of the day

Ipod chicken dance
Ebay: Xeon 2 megablast - Holy shit an Amiga game went for $651
How to fail at rally school - I want one
Donald Duck ride - Doesn't he know that 6 will get him 20?
The Razzies - For those who are not into the oscars. Way to go catwoman
World anti-smoking pact in force - Hehe, go ahead ass breath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home