Monday, February 21, 2005

Links from the weekend

New Jersey sues Blockbuster over "no more late fees" - Yeah I didn't believe them either
Rays to nab nuclear smugglers - That's what they said about x-rays.
Ebay: The Right to tell me what to do with my hair - Just another example of how to make a buck
Ebay: 1998 Honda:Accord WILD LXI - Yes, but you can't drive it. It's like modding your pc case and you can't use it
Ebay: Tim Horton's Trays/Cup Holder - For those that want to sound proof a room or just carry drinks
Diners Enjoy buffet dinner in the buff - Remember fat people are harder to kidnap
Who do you trust more: G.I. Joe or A.I. Joe? - Making science fiction a reality. I wonder if that chick that sued the Wachoskis will sue the gov'ment.
Mission Op: Tip over Porta Potty - Glad to see we're looking for Terrorists
Dr. Fun
Dilbert
The Funny Papers - Knock Knock
Play time - Yeah, I couldn't even get around the track
Magical Trevor 2 - For those that don't lock their machines :)
Hair Raising - For you Bill lovers
Asstastic Racing - Don't you usually have to boil that first?
Smart Glass - Holy crap that's brilliant
Sex hungry rocahes lured to death - Is PETA going to get mad?
Russian scientists who inveted hangover cure make pill that keeps you drunk - Hang over, no! I'm still drunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home