Thursday, February 24, 2005

Links of the days (2/23 - 2/24)

Gizoogle - Check out the summary of site and stuff. Oh and hit translate and it will give you world as only snoop could.
Elephant Dung Paper And you thought all paper was shit
Man attacked trooper with a chain saw - Must not have been very sharp.
Anti-gay religious group targets Shrek 2 - Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when dressed up and played a girl bunny? Neither did I, I was just asking.
Florida prosecutor arrested after running naked into wrong car - Oops, I love the photo they used for the article.
Only the dog knows for sure
Boeing's 747 Large Cargo Freighter Dev Plan - Fucking cool the way that they can change the inside like that.
ebay: Landspeeder for sale - I love the bumper sticker "My kid light-sabered your honor student at Jedi Academy
ebay: Wierd star wars one of a kind cast - I wonder if Lucas knows about this.
Play time: Tetris 1-d - Still working on my highscore
Chicken Diapers - Um... yeah
Attention shoppers: Bored College Kids Competing in Asile 6 - Sounds like a perfect thing for Game night
Artist Plans Titanic Iceberg stunt - Not sure that's really art.
That's because I roll d20s
Bad ass knife block
On edge - I met that guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home