Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year Bitches

Happy New Year...

Year recap.
Left Drama Troupe that I was a part of since the beginning of it…
Watched a couple separate, get back together and separate again…
Much boat rocking at work… Chicken Little being a dick all year… not quite as much after new Boss came in…
Moved apts again… this one is probably going to stick till we move out of town
In-n-Out started building… stopped… started again… still not done!
NAC selected at work… had to fight to get what we wanted and now defending why we picked it… over and over again…
Two of my Friends had children… my Brother had another and is expecting yet another…
Wife won two sets of tickets to concerts… we went to one Studio C and never the concert
Stopped blogging… started again…
Got money from my old company for them being stupid… I only got $50 out of it… some got several thousand…
Snakes on a Plane came out!
I invented “My Thought Process” which pretty much explains how every e-mail out to a co-worker goes as revisions are made.
Wife’s Grandmother died in October… still cleaning the trailer out
Finally talked to Pappa D
Went to two SANS conferences and got one more certification under my belt… working on the third now
Took elmo to Vegas
Carved and In-n-out pumpkin
Sister-in-law’s husband screwed another woman in the car that we gave to my Sister-in-law. Met new boyfriend… he’s soooo Canadian
“Look at me, I’m sexy!” Apparently needs to happen more often.

Resolutions:
Finish the trailer
Clear debt other than major things like Car
Get back to goal weight of 180
Finish SANS certifications I’ve started

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home