Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Grats to my wife

My wife had to do a massage on the dean of students for the school that she used to attend last night. You see there was a mixup when was attending and she didn't know that she was supposed to go to a class that she had scheduled for her... so they dropped her from the program. Two years later she's picking it back up... well last night's massage went so well that she's been accepted back into the program so that she can graduate properly.

"Free" massages anyone? If so, let me know I'll hook you up.

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, June 08, 2005, Blogger Joe said...

YO! Right here!

 
At 9:52 AM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My left Delt has been killing me for a few weeks. I think its my office chair. Hopefully she's coming by tonight?

 
At 4:36 PM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Amanda - that is awsome. I will gladly pay her for a massage as soon as she wants to schedule it. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home