Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fatman owes me big

The Fatman owes me big. I talked him up to a man who's hiring here at the place I work.

Saw the most beautiful site today... although it's kinda sad too...
Was driving into work and the streets around my work are a little tricky... some of them are one way streets some are two way... you just have to pay attention. One in particular starts off as a two way and then makes one side go down to the next street over and then they both become one way streets. This morning... a dude starts on the two way part... ignores the "DO NOT ENTER" sign and the painted street with the arrow directing our lane to make a right hand turn... and keeps driving. Mind you he did slow down, so I'm not sure if he was just confused... none the less I made the turn as instructed by all the signs and I looked down the next street that would take me back to the other street if I was so inclined and low and behold there was a police officer pulling the car over who didn't read all the signs...
Reminds me of why the stupid ass snake bridge took so long to build. You see they built this people bridge over the main road that leads to downtown. It's a stupid snake... anyway... not once, not twice, but three separate times a Semi crashed into the bridge while they were working on it. First time there was injuries. Second time there was warnings posted and height hitters that told dumbasses that the bridge up farther is this height right now, that would send off warning bells... some of that was for the driver... but mostly it was for the workers to run for their lives... third time I would have given up on the stupid thing... but whatever...

My mother gave away my little sister yesterday... (Little sister being a dog) I'm not sure how I feel about that... I mean she never really was "my" dog... but it still kinda hurts that I was not involved in this little decision.... seems my sister bonded with the little old lady immediately... so at least she's going to a happy home... one where she'll not be tormented by my niece. That makes two little sisters gone... at least this one didn't choose me to have her final seizure with...

Oh! I quit my theater job... sorry folks... no more free movies... I know, I know... you all loved it... but I can't handle doing that much work on the weekends and nights for so little pay... I mean standing or running around for 8 hours is hard work... and for what? $5.15 an hour? It's torture I'm telling you... and when one of the managers told me she was working for $6.00 an hour... I figured it was time to look for something else.... plus Madacascar is coming out this Friday and I don't want to clean up after those kids... I mean those 30,000+ people that went to Star Wars in that theater was enough for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home