Friday, June 03, 2005

Why can’t people just leave other people’s shit alone?!!!

Its summer so all the little assholes are out there right now just picking their asses and wondering what to do because they can’t get high. So what do they do? They steal shit so that they can pay for the Nyquil so that they can make their meth again.
Case in point. The 97 Dodge Neon (Aka. Pepe). It’s sitting out in the parking lot just like it was yesterday all day…. At some point between 8:30 and 5:10 someone decided it would be their car. So they broke in… probably a slim jim… and proceeded to steal the car. The fucked up the starter and found that it wouldn’t go because of a kill switch. So they decided to take the stereo. Which is fine. It plays mp3 cds and all… but 90% of the buttons stopped working about a year ago… so I don’t miss it. However… it’s my wife’s car… she’ll still upset about it. Why? I’m not sure… she gets attached to these things somehow. Maybe it’s because I’ve had my cars broken into before… I think this is the 4th such case. Anyway… I just don’t like the hassle of dealing with all this shit afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home