Monday, January 23, 2006

Is God Dense or does he just have ADD?

I may have said this on here before... not sure, and I'm too lazy to look.
Is God dense? I mean seriously? I have met people who seem to think that either God is stupid or just doesn't pay attention. I'm part of a drama troupe that meets regulary to not only act, but to pray and do other things together... However when it comes to praying we have one guy who thinks that God is just plain stupid. Yesterday there was two of them... They start of with something like this:
"Dear Gracious and Heavely Father, we, father, would like to thank you, lord, for everything that you have provided for us today, God. Father, we praise you and we love you, God, for giving us the opportunity to be here today, God. Father we pray that you Lord would come and help us be the light of the world, God..... " and so on.
I mean when was the last time you said this to dad?
"Dad, Do you think that I could borrow the car, father? Because, Dad, I would really like to go to the movies, Father. You see, Mark, that I your faithful son, have done all of my chores this week, father, and would like to go see the new Harry Potter film, Daddy."
My father would slap me up side the head if I said somthing like that to him... "What's the matter son? You think I'm stupid?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home