Monday, October 17, 2005

Welcome to those of you...

From AltaVista looking for:
"beating+to+children" - I don't do this per say... but I'm planning on at least disiplining my kids
"fucking my sister-in-law" - Sick Bastard, how did I come up on that list!
From Yahoo looking for:
"shit eating dogs" - My dog did do that... oh! that stupid story about the demon children....
"dogs eating shit" - Wait you want to see that?!?
"naked sister in law" - Sick Bastard
"tater recall" - Is that like total recall?
"gateway m680E bios" - I'm sorry you have one of these POS
"wonder twins t-shirt" - Activate! Form of water!
"beating children" - I hope you're not looking for videos
From starware search looking for:
"woman eating shit" - Sick Bastard!
From MSN looking for:
"bruno fix pt" - I'm at the top!
"tater" - yep, that's me
"eating disorters" - Don't have any... but I'm thinking about it... oh and I mispelled it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home