Wednesday, May 04, 2005

That will be $47 dollars for two movie tickets please.

I have a job interview tonight for a part time job to help pay the billz. It's for a movie theater, which is the job I did before I went to work part time for Microsoft back in the day... wow... 8 years ago now.... anyway, this way I can see Star Wars over and over again and possibly Hitch Hiker's Guide (if it's any good, haven't seen it yet).

Links of the day
k@mazutra - I don't get it... wait, what's the naked dudes at the end?!?
Near miss - Damn that would suck
Burger wars gets bigger - Have they gone too far?
TV Land bows to raymond - Is that show really that good?
Follow-up to that scary girl - The many faces of Paula Oliveira.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, May 04, 2005, Blogger Joe said...

Hitchhiker's was fun. But it wasn't the book. Remember that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home