Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I punched a baby once...

This is appropriate for my wife today...

It seems that when you leave a bastard kid with his parents who don't properly punish their kids... they are even bigger bastards when you get them back after a long weekend. Case in point is the little bastard that my wife is watching... he cries, he whines... and he pees... everywhere... the little bladder is lucky he's not spending the day in the sun... let me just say the little amount of money that is currently being paid to us for my wife to watch the little bastard is not enough... $1000 a week wouldn't be enough to put with all that piss... maybe $100,000... cuz then we could afford a new place and a rubber room for the kid... or maybe stainless steel.

Quote of the day from the litte bastard and my wife's response:
"My pee pee is so big!"
"I know honey, don't play with it and it won't be so big"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home