Friday, April 08, 2005

Is there anyone out there?

Just wondering who all is out there... no one? Just wanted to see who's actually reading this sound and fury...
In the vein of those e-mails I sometimes get:

1) Your nickname
2) How you got here
3) If you had one super power, what would it be?
4) Why?
5) Would you use it for good or evil?
6) What part of this blog do you hate?
7) What part of this blog do you want to see more of?
8) Do you have blog of your own?
9) What's the URL of your blog? If you don't have one, what's the url to your favorite blog?
10) If you could pick one card from a standard deck of cards, what would you pick?
11) Is this your card?
12) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
13) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
14) Heard any good CDs lately, if so who?
15) What is your favorite dinner entre?
16) If you were stuck on an island by yourself, what one item would like to have with you? (note I said by yourself... so no people)
17) Have you ever been lost?
18) What is the single best piece of advice you have been given?
19) Do you tell you kids that Santa is real? If yes, then what happens when they find out that you have lied to them? If no, how do you tell them not to tell other kids, without telling them that their parents are lying to them?
20) If you could have a long converstation with someone who is dead, who would it be and why?

There you go... standard 20 question format. Enjoy. (as the sound of crickets fill this space)

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, April 08, 2005, Blogger Joe said...

1) The Fat Man
2) From the link off my blog
3) Mind Control
4) So I could make people do what I want.
5) Depends on what I needed at the moment
6) Err...if I hated anything I wouldn't come
7) The writing
8) Yep
9) http://jrcm.blogspot.com
10) 5 of clubs
11) Holy shit! How'd you do that?
12) 32
13) Google says: A towel
14) Jack Johnson's In Between Dreams and Will Smith's Lost and Found
15) Hmm...you mean what could I eat for dinner over and over and over and never get tired of? Why...a Ricobene's Steak Sandwich of course!
16) A nuclear powered plane
17) Hell yeah
18) It doesn't matter if you're old and wise or young and ignorant...stupid is still stupid
19) Santa isn't real? WhachootalkinboutWillis?
20) My Dad. There's quite a few things I never got the chance to ask or say to him.

 
At 1:35 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Krissy
2. As explained to me..."one day honey, your mother and I went by the cabbage patch and there you were."
3. Infinite knowledge
4. I'd officially be able to declare "I'm smarter than you are, nah nyah nay nyah nah...
5. toss up, give me the powers, and I'll let you know
6. the annoying pop up ads
7. Stories!
8. uhuh
9. www.doesitreallymatter.typepad.com
10. Jack of hearts
11. not a chance in hell
12. 3 I believe
13. I have not the words
14. good cd's? Now you're being silly
15. currently, Rolled Taco's
16. Pen and paper
17. I still am
18. Life isn't fair - by far the most accurate too!
19. Santa is real if they want to believe that, otherwise, Santa is code for "My mom fucking ROCKS since i get presents each year around this time."
20. I don't want to talk about it.

 
At 9:04 AM, April 11, 2005, Blogger Tater said...

1) Depends on who's talking... I've got "Fenster", "Pross", "Tater", "The Tater", "babe", "honey", and "hey you"
2) It's my blog... duh
3) The ablity to know what the right answer is.
4) Because then I would never be in trouble with my wife and I could ace those stupid multiple choice questions
5) Both, mostly evil... because knowing the right answer and acutally using it are two different things
6) When I don't post anything for a week
7) I don't know I'm asking you
8) Yes
9) duh
10) 8 of diamonds
11) Yep, damn I'm smooth
12) The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.
Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck.
13) A towel, which is the number one thing you want to have with you when you hitchhike across the galaxy.
14) Will Smith's new album. (or Alblum as my wife says)
15) Runzas
16) A deck of cards. I would start playing solitare, in a few minutes someone will show up and tell me to move the red 6 on the black 7, and I wouldn't be alone anymore on the island.
17) Yep, not like the TV show "LOST" mind you... but yes
18) Wear sunscreen
19) Haven't had this come up yet... but I'm leaning towards telling them the real story of saint nick and telling them that their friends parents are liers.
20) Toss up between Noah and my Pappa D. Noah I would like to talk to, because damn... that took guts, I also want to know what it was like on that Ark.
My Pappa D, I just want to talk to him about his life more and hope that he could teach me a thing or two about swing dancing, now that he's able to dance again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home