Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where's the beef?

Been really busy lately...
Sadly really no news to report. Still in the same job...
Speaking of work... buncha bullshit happened and I've been busy ever since.
There's been a bit of a fallingout with my drama troupe... my father who was the president got push back from the director one to many times and finally just quit. Which leaves me in a pickle. I totally enjoy doing drama but I hate the drama that occurs when people get together and try and run a business.
Seems worse when you involve Christians because you expect more from them... granted they are human beings and therefore are subject to free will and stupidity... but damn...
I think I'm done with waypoint... I'm doing this one last show with them and I'm going to try and make my role as tech guy the easiest part of the job so that I don't need to do it again...

Links:
Snakes on plane... greatest movie ever!
Snakes on plane, could it muthafucking happen?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home